October 2016 playlist

7:30:00 AM


Hope you're all doing well! I'm sorry again for being so bad at posting. It's been a crazy, crazy few weeks. I think I'm just going to take this semester as it is (I'll explain it in a post near/at the end of the semester) and try to get this blog back on track next semester. I'll try to have some posts here and there but won't be dedicating as much time.

Just want to start off by saying, IF YOU LIVE IN THE US AND CAN VOTE IN THE ELECTION, PLEASE GO VOTE.

Anyway, this month has been crazy, but it's also been a great month in terms of my Spotify playlist! As I made the graphic below, I was just thinking about how much I love it. There are the two random Chinese songs from the day I couldn't kick my Chinese pop song listening session. 

I don't tend to listen to my monthly playlists, but I think I'm going to have to make an exception for October's. Most of these songs are new to me, but I think they're fantastic.

Let me know what you think!


Listen on Spotify!




Please share on social media if you enjoyed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog. I would love it if you could leave a little comment. :)